Customers' Requested Content for July
최종 수정일: 11월 16일
July is the month of pick-up-and-go mood under the scorching sun. In line with the summer season, we have brought a shot list that reflects customer requests. Take a look at our July shot list and make it useful to your production plan.
1. Golf images: With the increase of golf apparel and accessories geared towards 20's and 30's these days, the perception of golf being popular only among the old people is undoubtedly changing.
The Shot List: Images of a young person enjoying the time at indoor/outdoor/screen driving range and golf field, Images of a young person at such places with their parents, People moving from a hole to a hole in a golf cart with a caddie, Golfers taking a round while listening to the advice from a caddie holding a golf club, Image of a caddie alone.
2. Images of inside and outside of the cars: Vacation cannot be discussed without vehicles. The vehicle that we will pay attention to this month is cars. (The logos of the vehicles must be removed from the images.)
The Shot List: Accelerator pedals and brake pedals, The inside of the car from various angles such as the driver's seat viewed from the back seat, Interior parts (sunroof, clutch, door trim, dashboard, center fascia, glove compartment, etc.), and exterior parts (grille, fog lights, bumper, headlights, hood, windshield, roof, rear-view camera, etc.), People cleaning the inside and outside of cars.
3. Skin troubles and skincare images: Summer is the season when you get more skin troubles than other seasons not only from the strong sunlight and UV rays, but also from the friction caused by wearing a mask.
The Shot List: Images that contain skin troubles such as acne, pimples, dead skin and blackheads, Part of a face or body skin that has redness due to its sensitivity, Skin treatment ingredients in trend such as Centella Asiatica ∙ Allantoin ∙ Betaine ∙ Tea tree ∙ Gold, The scene of skin treatment using such ingredients, Close-up images of a face or body.
4. Images of elementary school education of the upper grades students: We need images of children that still need parental protection but are gradually getting ready for self-reliance.
The Shot List: Images of children in the upper grades (5th and 6th grades) that look significantly different from those in the lower grades of elementary school, Images of children in the upper grades in elementary school wearing normal clothes, Children having a discussion with their classmates, Children heading to the private institute(Hakwon) after school, The difficulties and burdens that come from being a middle school student next year.
5. Smart agriculture ∙ farming: In the time of Information Technologies being combined with all imaginable fields, we recommend creating images related to smart agriculture ∙ farming.
The Shot List: Plastic greenhouse ∙ glass greenhouse ∙ livestock farm combined with ICT, People monitoring the growth data and environmental conditions of smart agriculture ∙ farming with tablets, Images of the smart agriculture ∙ farm controlled remotely without the people in the site through scientific technologies such as drones, People that are adjusting the time and the amount of feed and water.
If your images contain a recognizable face, a model release must be submitted together with the images. In addition, if your images contain a place, an object, pets, or other properties that require consent from ownership, copyright holders, or property rights holders to use them, a property release must be submitted together with the images. Failure to submit such releases may result in content rejection by the editor.